Enter Rockschool’s March competition for a chance to win a classic Premium Kinsman electric guitar bag, and since the weather has not been too great lately we have also added some RSL goodies!
The Premium Kinsman bag is the ultimate choice for protecting your electric guitar! The bag has extra neck support, padded adjustable shoulder straps, soft luxury lining and MUCH MORE! Want to win for yourself? Enter the competition below!
The competition ends on the 30th March 2018 at midnight!
Terms and conditions apply
2. The promoter is RSL (Rockschool Ltd).
3. Employees of London RSL or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
4. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
5. To enter the competition you will need to complete all the requested fields in the form found on this page. The route to entry for the competition is via the RSL website, social media, Twitter and Facebook by entering details requested on the competition page.
6. Closing date for entry will be Friday 30th March 2018 at midnight. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
7. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
8. The rules of the competition and the prize for the winner are as follows:Premium Kinsman Electric Guitar Bag, Rockschool tote bag, Rockschool pad, Rockschool USB and a Rockschool pen.
9. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
10. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
11. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
12. The winner will be notified by email and social media within 48 hours of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The promoter will notify the winner when and request details for where the prize will be sent.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. The winner’s name will be available 7 days after closing date and will be emailed and announced via social media(Facebook and Twitter)
19. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
20. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to RSL, Rockschool Ltd and not to any other party.21. UK entries only.