Win a Rockschool book of your choice and star in our new online video!
To be in with a chance to win your next Rockschool Grade Book and be the star of our new online video, simply fill in the form on this page.
Round 1: Each entrant will be asked to provide a paragraph on why they feel Rockschool has been beneficial for them.
Round 2: 10 of the best entries will then be picked for the final round, which will require each entrant to upload a 30 second video onto social media (Facebook, Twitter or Instagram) briefly explaining the answer previously provided.
A winner will then be picked, who will come to London to feature in our new video!
Terms and conditions apply.
Please read the terms and conditions. Any further questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Terms & Conditions
- The competition form must be submitted by 23:59 on Monday 26th June 2017
- The successful entrants going through to the second round will be contacted directly via email on Tuesday 27th June 2017 and must respond within 48 hours. Failure to do so may result in a different entrant being selected
- You can enter by submitting your details on RSL's competition page
- All entrants must have taken/be enrolled on an RSL qualification (evidence may be required)
- The prize is to feature in a new RSL video, as well as a free Rockschool book of the winner's choice. The winner must consent to the use of the video in advertising, marketing and promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice and in entering the competition, all entrants consent to the same
- RSL will have full copyright ownership of the video and the contents. The winner will be supplied a full version of the video for their own use. No copying or editing of the content is permitted
- The filming will take place in London before 1st August (date TBA)
- You are responsible for the cost (if any) of creating your competition entry and sending it to us, as well as all other costs associated with participation in the Competition. If you are invited to attend the filming, RSL will reimburse your travel expenses for London zones 1-6 for you and if any, your guest. All travel outside of London must be paid for by you. You must pay all other costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize, including spending money
- One entry is permitted per person and entrants may only enter this competition once through the RSL Competition page
- The competition is not open to RSL staff or their family members
- By entering the competition, you consent that RSL may publish you as a winner on the RSL website, Instagram, Facebook and Twitter page
- Entrants under the age of 18 will need the consent of their parents or guardian
- This competition is open to UK residents only
- This promotion is not sponsored by any third party. You are providing your information to RSL (Rockschool Ltd) ONLY. The information you provide will only be used to select the winner and to contact you on other RSL news
- RSL reserves the right in their absolute discretion to extend the closing date for a reasonable period of time where an insufficient number of the entries received have satisfied the entry and judging criteria
- If you progress through to the video round, your entry must only feature You (and, if appropriate, other people aged 16 and over with their express permission), must be Your own work, must not be copied, must not contain any third-party materials and/or content (including background music) that You do not have permission to use, must not promote Your own or third party goods or services or include any trade marks (other than those belonging to the Promoters), and must not show inappropriate or dangerous behaviour, or otherwise be obscene, defamatory, distasteful, offensive, or in breach of any applicable legislation or regulations, or in breach of any confidentiality obligations owed by you to third parties
- We take no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt