We're looking forward to exhibiting at this years Music and Drama Education Expo 2019, Europe’s largest conference and exhibition for anyone involved in music & drama education! See below for full details on our programme.
Street Dance warm up with RSL’s Head of Business Development Patrick Healy and choreographer Holly Francis Williams.
- THE SPACE
- 6TH MAR 2019
An introduction to Street Dance and how it can be incorporated into your school/college in order to grow and diversify your performing arts provision, create happier healthier students and improve exam results.
[KS1, KS2, KS3, KS4, KS5]
Gain insight into why using popular dance will refresh the Performing Arts sector
Discover how to inspire students to help them achieve their academic goals, and explore ways to improve accessibility and diversity in the school
Discover ways in which dance can be featured in or integrated into the curriculum
Develop ideas for starting a Street Dance class at school/college
Don't Miss...RSL's PAA Competition!
Delegates have the chance to win to be part of a promotional video for our Performance Arts Awards syllabus!
UK Education Strategy Manager, Dan Francis will be discussing; Developing the 21st Century Musician: Approaches to RSL exams in Music Production and the Contemporary Musician.
- Contemporary Music and Tech Studio
- 7 MAR 2019
In this practical session, delegates will take specific pieces from the RSL Graded Music Exams, including the new Music Production exams and explore how they can be used to complement and develop the musical learning that takes place within the music curriculum from KS2-5.
[KS2, KS3, KS4, KS5]
- Develop an understanding of how to use a musical rehearsal to develop students’ conceptual understanding
- Expand their knowledge on how to develop music production skills within a large and small group
- Gain an understanding of the musical skills that can be developed through practical music-making, which is transferable across all musical genres and instruments
- Gain insight into how to develop an effective co-curricular music programme where music outside the classroom supports music inside the classroom and vice versa
RSL Music Production Competition!
Delegates will have the chance to win a private session with a professional Music Producer where you will explore the various steps involved in making music and the process of music producing!
We look forward to seeing you there!