In February, we announced that we would be delivering free remote CPD sessions and releasing exemplar materials for the external assessment sessions.
These are intended to support centres with assessment following the adaptation of these external units to internal units. We are pleased to tell you that these sessions are now live to book.
We appreciate that not everybody will be able to attend the sessions due to timetable restrictions so each event will be recorded and released via the ‘Help and Support’ section of the RSL Cloud site once all the CPD sessions have finished. The exemplar materials will be made available at the same time.
The events are one-hour online information sessions with an opportunity for questions at the end. The agenda will include guidance, example approaches including a review of exemplars and the opportunity to ask questions.
To book onto a session, please select the appropriate link below:
- CAPA 201E - Live Performance: 24th March, 1pm – 2pm
- CAPA 304E - Performance Preparation: 22nd March, 10am – 11am
- CAPA 305E - Final Production: 22nd March 11.30am – 12.30pm
- MUSPRA 202TA - Live Music Performance: 16th March, 10.30am - 11.30am
- MUSPRA 203TA - Music Sequencing and Production: 23rd March, 2pm - 3pm
- MUSPRA 387E - Rehearsal Skills & Live Music Performance: 16th March, 12pm - 1pm
- MUSPRA 388E - Live Sound Recording & Sound Reinforcement: 23rd March, 10.30am - 11.30am
- MUSPRA 389E - Music Promotion & Event Management: 17th March, 10.30am - 11.30am
- MUSPRA 390E - Composing Styles & Music Sequencing: 25th March, 10am - 11am
- MUSPRA 391E - Composing Collaboration & Recorded Performance: 24th March, 10.30am - 11.30am
- MUSPRA 392E - Studio Sound Recording & Mixing: 23rd March, 12pm - 1pm
- MUSPRA 394E - Composing Music Solo & Remixing & Production: 25th March, 11.30am - 12.30pm
We look forward to seeing you there.