These days could cover:
- Overview of RSL – Who are RSL and what examinations and qualifications are available for your school or centre?
- Teaching tips and guidance. A practical workshop to support you and your teaching staff’s creative approach to planning and delivering Performance Arts Awards course content in Dance and Acting.
- The Examination Process – learn about the examination and assessment process and find out about opportunities of teachers to start examining for RSL.
- Approaches and ideas for PAA Jazz Dance grades.
- Exploring the flexibility of teaching the course content.
- A look at some of the suggested technical exercises, options for adapting movement and exploring music ideas.
- Key steps and movement vocabulary from the course syllabus
- Lesson planning ideas: how to generate movement for your Street Dance performance routine via a choreographic/creative task
- Practising for the Technical Scenarios
- Preparing the voice and warming up. Choosing songs for a specific grade – explore example repertoire
RSL’s PAA Acting grades
- Introduction to the RSL Acting grades
- Warm-up and preparatory exercises
- How to teach the Acting course within a large group / Class
- Camera Angles and Filming techniques – Screen Acting
- What is different about RSL PAA Acting?
Q & A – Plenary
- Exam Updates – Talk from an experienced examiner and teacher
- Opportunity to talk to Laura Hall (RSL’s Standards and Awarding Manager) about examining, if interested.
Please let us know your requirements and we can tailor workshops to suit your needs.