RSL – The Evolution of Rockschool Ltd
Today we announce the next stage in the development of Rockschool Ltd by launching cloud.rslawards.com
Rockschool has, and will continue to be the No.1 choice for rock and pop musicians and educators worldwide. We brought you the first ever guitar, bass and drums grades for rock and pop musicians in 1991, followed by vocals and piano. We already offer an expansive range of contemporary qualifications, including vocational and performance arts suites, tailored to emerging musicians, practitioners and performing artists. To deliver and develop even more diverse qualifications and products like these, we want a name that reflects what we do and our qualifications portfolio.
So, we are pleased to announce
For those of you who aren’t already aware, RSL is simply the acronym for Rockschool Ltd. With the new branding we hope to meet your needs and expectations as our customers and representatives. This new positioning will not only house our existing Graded Music Exams but also better support our Performance Arts, Vocational and future qualifications that don’t sit neatly under the Rockschool banner. .
First and foremost we want you to feel comfortable with the changeover so we’ve outlined the changes and what to expect below.
What’s happening with Rockschool?
We love supporting rock and pop musicians, and we’ll continue to do so!
All of the great Rockschool products and services you’ve come to know and love are staying put! Rockschool Grade Books and materials will remain exactly the same. In fact we’ll have a fancy new digital shop available soon where you can buy and download digital versions of the Rockschool books directly to all your devices.
You’ll be able to log on to the Rockschool site in exactly the same way as you did before. Simply click on the ‘Sign In’button in the top right-hand corner of this page.
To enter online for a Rockschool Graded Music Exam you can do so via the usual online entry portal via the old rockschool website. This will remain in place until we move it across to RSL Awards, shortly.
You can easily find all the information you need to know on Rockschool Graded Music Exams under the music tab. Each instrument page has been branded as such so you still feel at home.
Our social media channels have also been given a face-lift and will now operate under ‘RSL Awards’, you can expect the same great content including input from Performance Arts and the Vocational teams.
Our new social media handles:
Contact from us
All written and digital communications will now come from ‘RSL’. You’ll notice all email communication from us will come from email@example.com and include a new RSL email signature that reflects the new brand. Don’t worry; you’ll still be given the same great service by the same great staff.
Your Rockschool certificate will remain Rockschool branded, apart from the inclusion of an RSL strip at the bottom of the page.
What else can I expect?
We’ve got a range of different features and services we’ll be rolling out on the new site soon; here are just a few of them
- New shop section offering digital downloads – here you’ll be able to purchase and download digital versions of every Rockschool title on multiple devices quickly and easily.
- New account section – login and download Rockschool books and audio and see how your exam application is progressing.
- Improved teacher registry – you’ll be able to search via different instruments and locations whilst teachers will get more functionality, services and discounts.
- RSL blog – we’ll be curating a brand new blog that touches on everything from hints and tips for candidates to developments in the music education industry.
- ‘Wall of Fame’ gallery – this will be the place to share, and show-off your achievements in an easily accessible way. Candidates, teachers and parents will be able to upload pictures of themselves or students with their certificates.
We’d love to get your feedback
If you’ve got any questions or feedback on the changeover and how it affects you, please give the office a call on 0345 460 4747 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org – we’re here to help!